ABOUT YOUWe are all about you
The Snö Dental team is dedicated to providing outstanding general, specialized and cosmetic dental treatment in Abu Dhabi.
REASONS TO SMILE
When we see the positive impact of our style of dentistry, it brings a smile to our faces. Whether Snö Dental Clinics is in the news or when happy patients leave reviews, it gives us one more reason to smile.
What do you mean by dental care?
At Snö Dental Clinics, we believe that oral health is paramount. We strive to deliver the best holistic and minimally invasive dental care in Abu Dhabi and beyond. Our world-class team of western qualified and trained dentists provides gentle and preventative care your teeth and mouth as a whole, and helps you retain your naturally healthy teeth.
We provide a full range of general and specialised services ranging from simple scale and clean, all the way up to complex oral treatments, surgery and aesthetic dentistry.
Our state-of-the-art facilities in Abu Dhabi, uses the latest technology and the Scandinavian approach to dentistry to provide minimally invasive dental care so that every patient receives only the best care. All our procedures are fully documented and transparent. We will never overcharge or over-treat. This is the Snö Dental promise.
Why is dental care important?
Maintaining heathy teeth is more than just looking good. Poor dental hygiene can lead to problems that are much bigger than an unpleasant smile. Tooth decay and gum disease can affect other parts of your body, and cause systemic diseases like heart problems, diabetes, pregnancy and chronic inflammation, such as arthritis — to name a few.
Practicing good dental hygiene is so important, because it can prevent types of oral and systemic diseases and dental problems. And prevention should be the primary focus.
What is a good dental routine?
Brush your teeth twice a day. When you brush, don’t rush- brush for two minutes. Remember to brush the outside, inside, and chewing surfaces of your teeth, as well as your tongue.
Use fluoride toothpaste and a soft-bristled toothbrush that fits your mouth comfortably. Consider using an electric or battery-operated toothbrush
Floss daily to reach the bacteria in the tight spaces between your teeth and under the gum line.
How much does the average dentist visit cost?
Your first visit to a Snö dentist includes a comprehensive check-up called the Snö™ Exam, which usually takes 45- 60 minutes. The approximate cost is AED 1,000. We accept DAMAN and Thiqa insurance as direct billing as we are in-network providers.
What does basic dental care include?
Your first visit to a Snö Dental Clinic in Abu Dhabi starts with a comprehensive examination of your oral cavity, called the Snö Exam. The exam is the most important foundation for your long-term dental health and the comprehensive Snö™ Exam includes:
- An oral examination, where the dentist inspects your mouth visually to identify signs of caries, broken fillings, misaligned or worn teeth, gum infections, possible tumors, or any other concerns you may have.
- Full 360-degree teeth scanning that documents the status of your mouth in full-color detail along with a 3D model. This snapshot of your mouth will give you a clear picture of the before and after effects of restorative or aesthetic treatments at Snö.
- A standard periodontal charting will document the state of your gum tissue and identify inflammations, deep period pockets, infections, or loss of supporting bone.
- X-rays are very useful and often necessary to give high-quality care. At Snö they are always taken on a case-by-case basis.
- A panoramic X-ray will show the positions of all teeth relative to each other, non-erupted wisdom teeth, and the position of jaws and roots. This will also help us identify any missing teeth or changes in the bone structure.