In a dental emergency, Snö has you covered. We know that sometimes bad things happen and we are happy to help you with quick, professional and high-quality work.
We accept all kinds of emergency cases, and we assure you that a member of the Snö team of dentists will be there to take care of you.
- We are reachable around the clock, and our dental clinic at Yas Mall is open every day of the week, 365 days a year.
- You can visit any of our clinics for emergency treatments. Just come to the Snö clinic closest to you (Al Nahyan or Yas Mall) – no need for long drives with a toothache or injury.
- We have your information covered. We centrally store and secure every detail of your past treatments, x-rays, scans and health records, and can access your information no matter which one of our facilities you visit.
- Should you be traveling and need to visit another dental clinic we offer you all records and clinical information (x-rays etc) in order to help the other dentist treat you properly.
- At Snö, we believe in pain-free dentistry, especially when you have already suffered the trauma of an emergency. We use minimally invasive sedation techniques and help you manage treatment anxiety.
- As with all treatments, we work with the latest equipment and guidelines. We follow the trauma guidelines from the internationally renowned “Dental Trauma Evidence Based Treatment Guide”. We have 3D x-ray (cone beam) for better diagnosis, we use Nitrous Oxide for sedation and The Wand – a state of the art digital tool – for a gentler local anaesthesia.
Emergencies are not a problem for us. All you have to do is show up, and the Snö team will take care of you.