Dr Mohamad Iskandarani
Dr Mohamad is an award-winning dentist who holds over 26 years of experience from Sweden, UK, and the UAE. He has been practicing in Abu Dhabi for the last 17 years and his major fields of clinical interests include root canal treatments, restorative and aesthetic dentistry including crowns, bridges, veneers, lumineers and implant prosthetics.
“People say the word DENTIST stands for Doctor + Engineer + Artist = D + EN + TIST, which would describe who I really am”, says Dr Mohamad.
Dr Mohammed shares the same ethos of prevention over treatment. Growing up and studying in Sweden has made him a staunch believer in minimally invasive dentistry based on science and years of collaboration between dentist and patient, to maintain the highest standard of oral health.
Spoken Languages: Swedish, English, and Arabic
DOH License: General Dentist
Years of Experience: 26
He says, “I have always considered my patients to be family. This helps me embrace an empathetic and honest approach, based on knowledge and experience. As dentists and patients, we always work together to achieve the desired success in the final treatment outcome”.
Dr Mohamad graduated from the University of Gothenburg in Sweden in 1997 and has completed several training and certifications in Endodontics, Orthodontics, Cosmetic Dentistry, Prosthodontics, Implant prosthetics, Dental trauma management and Oral cancer. A keen sportsman, Dr Mohamad is an avid martial arts practitioner, holding black belts in both Taekwondo and Karate.
- DDS, University of Gothenburg, Sweden
- Swedish Dental Association
- British Dental Health Foundation
- British Society of Restorative Dentistry
- Swedish Dentists against Tobacco
- Dentists against mercury amalgams
- Chair of Dental Department, Snö Clinics, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Head of Dental Department, The Doctors Medical Center, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Head of Dental Department, Healthpoint Hospital, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Dental Surgeon/Restorative dentist/deputy Medical Director, Davinci Dental Clinic, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Dental Surgeon/Restorative dentist, Swedish medical Center, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Dental Surgeon/deputy head of department, Gulf Diagnostic Center Hospital Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
- Practice Principal/ Owner (with focus on Restorative& cosmetic dentistry, Endodontic and Orthodontics) Hollywood Dental Practice, England, UK
- Odontology Clinic, Faculty of Odontology, Gothenburg, Sweden – General Dental Practitioner
CLINICAL EXPERTISE & SERVICES OFFERED:
- Aesthetic Tooth Colored Ceramic and Zirconia crown and bridge restorations
- Assessment and treatment of TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint) Disorders
- Direct and Indirect Cosmetic Veneers and Lumineers
- Tooth colored, metal free restorations
- Conscious sedation (laughing gas)
- Implant- supported Prosthetics
- Complete Bite Rehabilitation
- Tooth Whitening (Bleaching)
- Root canal re-treatments
- CAD/ CAM dentistry
- Root canal therapies
- Smile Make-overs
- Laser dentistry
- Oral surgery