Dr Lynn Hunt
Dr Lynn has over 12 years of experience in general dentistry, treating both adults and children. Her mission is to provide comprehensive dental care to all her patients while maintaining transparent doctor-patient communication. She strives to create a comfortable dental experience for all her patients. Dr Lynn enjoys all aspects of general dentistry, with special interested in restorative, root treatments and splint therapy. A certified Invisalign™ and Cfast practitioner, she applies the least invasive technology to help patients achieve their best, healthiest smile. Dr Lynn graduated in 2011, obtaining her Bachelor of Dental Surgery from the University of Dundee, Scotland. During her elective studies, Dr Lynn gained experience in clinics and dental schools in Scotland, Australia, and Singapore, giving her a truly global perspective on the understanding of cultural dental habits and stands her in good stead at Snö Dental where she interacts with patients from diverse cultures and communities.
Spoken Languages: English
DOH License: General Dentist
Years of Experience: 12
During her time in the UK, she gained experience in an anxiety clinic that honed her knack for being a people’s person and helped patients who suffer from dental anxiety have a stress-free visit.
When she is not at the clinic, Dr Lynn spends her time with her young family and enjoys the sunny Abu Dhabi weather. She stays fit through yoga and various gym classes.
- BDS, Dundee University, Scotland, UK
CLINICAL EXPERTISE & SERVICES OFFERED:
- General Dentistry
- General Dentist at Snö Clinics, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Associate Dentist at Marina Dental Clinic, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Associate Dentist at Mastrick Dental Centre, Aberdeen, UK
- Associate Dentist at Holburn Dental Care, Aberdeen, UK
- Associate Dentist at Cessnock Dental Centre, Glasgow, UK
- Vocational Dental Practitioner at Drymen Dental Practice, Glasgow, UK